Portraits in the Park Q&A:
- What is Portraits in the Park? It's a program we developed to raise money for our leagues and give their families an opportunity to get a professional family portrait at a great price!
- What is the cost? Two package options: 12x15 Color Print for $65 or a 16x20 Color Print for $75
- How can this be done so inexpensively? Our staff will set up and work with your family in an efficient way. The whole process will take 10-15 minutes.
- Where will our Family Portrait be taken? We will schedule a location within 15 Minutes of your town, as an example Lincoln Woods.
- What if it rains? We will set a rain date as soon as possible.
- What if I have to cancel? You can cancel up to 24 hours for a full refund. Cancellations with less than a 24 hour notice will be at 50%.
- How do I select our Portrait? After the session you will receive an email with a link to view your photos, select your image and order other sizes and products like a coffee mug etc.
- Who can be in our Photo? That's up to you! However, if we have to swap anyone in or out it takes time and we will have to charge for an additional session. You are welcome to bring your pets provided they are leashed and cooperative.